Legacy Mu Online Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alejin

Boss of the Month

Alejin    11

Boss of the Month

Death_King.png.d889534101ae66e08f6b63022190b33e.png

Death King

Hello my fellow legacy players, the first boss encounter that you will have to face this month will be, as you can see, the mighty Death King. He will be waiting for anybody who dares to challenge him, near his throne, where he wont be alone.

If you do have the courage to face him, i recommend you to bring some help and come as prepared as you can, as he has been made more powerful 

Killing him will be the only way to get lvl 380 (pink options) set items. So if you wanna make some progress, defeating him is a must.

He will spawn 8 hours after being killed.

59df139143408_DeathKing.thumb.jpg.31fd5caf7c9fd766da833015c63e432e.jpg

Alejin    11

I would like to add that kundun is working perfectly. He spawns in kalima 7 every 8 hours and drops ancient items, he wont be easy to kill either . Selupan is perfectly scripted as well, its a very fun fight but will be released later to continue the pve progress and encourage players to get as strong as posible before facing her, she will be droping lvl 380 weapons among other things, and then we will see what comes :D ...But it will be something awesome too.

• Like 1

Alejin    11

Boss of the Month

selupan1-250x250.jpg

Selupan

Hello dear legacy players. Its november now so here is your next challenge. One of my personal favourite boss in the game, Selupan.

Selupan has a very strong set of skills, its a very fun fight, with its own music and strategy. All you have to do to participate is making your entry at LaCleon's hatchery and disturbing her by killing her eggs.

So, in order to continue your pvm progression system. She will drop 4 items wich will include:

• Weapons. Lvl 380 or lower + random options.
  • Fully created random seeds all ready to add to a socket item.
  • 1st tier of socket sets (titan, hades, etc)+ random options .

Now after u got your lvl 380 armor set from the Death King, you can get your 380 weapon from selupan. And you can all start using socket items, trading seeds, building your perfect set, etc. We want to you to start using the seeds system , even if you cant kill selupan, you can still make seeds same way as always.

We will also customize Nightmare and Erohim drop and stats accordingly to your needs this week to get you ready for December's boss. 

Have fun ! :D

Alejin    11

Theres a global announcement when the hatchery opens. I dont wanna say the timer to avoid the same people from farming it all the time. Its your job to find this out :D

• Like 1